Saturday, June 24, 2006

Raise Your Spiritual Sights by Focusing More on Jesus!

Bill Keller wrote a devotional today that I recommend to
you for your consideration. It has food for thought. He
has given me permission to copy his e-mails, and I'm sure
he would be happy if
you would share this with people you
know as well.

Is it enough to get to Heaven? Jesus wants more for us.

I would like personally thank Jesus for healing my ailing
right shoulder that has been very painful for 18 months.
I was scheduled to go the doctor on Monday, but on Sunday,
June 4, I listened to two healing services . . . and
during the prayer for healing in the second one my pain,
stiffness and loss of movement all disappeared.

Thank you, Jesus!

Since then, I had a dream in which I finally realized
how I had hurt my shoulder . . . so now I won't repeat
that mistake.

Thank you again, Jesus!

Please read on.

*********************************************

DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY JUNE 24, 2006
(Matthew 14:22-33)

***COMING TOMORROW! Part Two of the powerful and
dynamic two-part Devotional on "Walking on Water."
Don't miss it!!!

***9 DAYS UNTIL THE NATIONWIDE LAUNCH OF THE LIVEPRAYER
TV PROGRAM ON THE i (formerly PAX) Network! To find the
station in your area, go to:
http://www.liveprayer.com/coverage.cfm

***JUNE...A MONTH OF PRAYER AND FASTING! I am asking
everyone in the Liveprayer family to make and take time
each day in June to pray for me, for Liveprayer, for
everyone who works with us in any capacity, for our
advertisers, and most of all for the millions of souls
we will be reaching when the TV program goes nationwide
on July 3rd. In addition to praying each day, as the
Holy Spirit leads you please fast during the month and
spend that time of fasting praying for the lost souls we
will reach to open their hearts to Christ's love. May
the Lord guide us and lead us each day as we bring His
Truth and the hope and love of Jesus to the lost and
hurting throughout our nation.

***REACH THE NATION WITH YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE FOR AS
LITTLE AS $5,000 A WEEK WITH ONLY A ONE WEEK MINIMUM ON
THE LIVEPRAYER TV PROGRAM! For all the details, email me
at: bkeller@liveprayer.com


***THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!!! Please, take a moment and ask
God to open your heart to receive this word of
encouragement for your life today!

WALKING ON WATER PART ONE OF TWO

When you focus on Jesus, you can walk on water. This
week, the Lord has been helping me grow in my own personal
relationship with Him. Our life from the moment we accept
Christ into our hearts becomes a journey of growing and
maturing to become more like our Lord. That process
continues right up until the moment we take our last
breath. It is like climbing a ladder that has an infinite
number of rungs on it. No matter how high you get, there
is always another rung to work towards. That is why we
can never become complacent or apathetic in our relationship
with Christ. It should be the desire of every Believer to
become more like our Savior each day.

God has helped me learn over these past 15 years of
serving Him, to not allow the distractions of this life to
keep me from doing my best at what He has called me to do
that day. Between the time I spend with the Lord,
overseeing the daily operations of Liveprayer, the 4-5
hours I commit each day to ministering to people
personally, doing the TV program "live" 5 nights a week,
trying my best to be a Godly husband to my wife, keeping
my physical body in shape, and simply having a bit of
"down time," each day is very full.

You can only imagine the number of distractions that come
from every conceivable direction each day. Satan is a
master at using distractions to keep our focus off of the
Lord. This week has been a difficult one for me. This
morning as I finished up my time in the Word, the Holy
Spirit had me in the 14th Chapter of Matthew. I was
looking for a passage, and after finding it, my eyes were
drawn to the anchor verses for this Devotional today. It
is that wonderful story of Peter wanting to walk on the
water like Jesus did.

Peter, a man of incredible faith one moment, and no faith
the next. I have read and studied this passage of
Scripture scores of times, preached on it over the years.
But today as I read it, the Holy Spirit said to me, "Bill,
there you are. Like Peter, you are a man of great faith
one minute, and of no faith the next. When you keep your
eyes on Jesus, you can walk on water. When you take your
eyes off of Jesus, you will sink."

I closed my Bible, got on my knees, and asked God to
forgive me for allowing the distractions of this life to
take my eyes off of Jesus. I asked the Lord to give me
His strength, that no matter what may be going on
around me, I will never take my eyes off of Jesus. I
cried out for Him to increase my faith so that I would
never lose sight of the Lord again. As I got up, I
felt a renewed sense of strength. My mind was crystal
clear. My spiritual eyes were locked in on Jesus and I
knew that through Him, ALL things were possible.

My friend, let me share this word with you today. YOU
CAN WALK ON WATER LIKE PETER. Please, listen to this
again and let the words sink into your Spirit. YOU CAN
WALK ON WATER LIKE PETER. The only thing stopping you
is your lack of faith. Peter was just a man of flesh
and blood like you and I. He had the same problems, the
same struggles we do. The Bible says that Peter got out
of the boat and walked on the water. How? His faith!
Why did Peter walk on the water and you haven't? Peter
had the faith in Jesus to believe he could walk on the
water when the Lord said, "come."

Please take note that Peter only began to sink when he
took his eyes off of Jesus and focused instead on the
storm around him. When he allowed the storm around him
to distract him, that is when he began to sink. As
long as you stay focused on Jesus and don't allow the
storms in your life to distract you, YOU CAN WALK ON
WATER LIKE PETER!!!

I love you and care about you so much. This will be a
difficult word for many people today because they do not
even have the goal of walking on water. They have set
their spiritual goals so low, they are simply satisfied
being saved and knowing they will get to Heaven. But
for those reading this today who are looking for a
challenge, here it is. Don't be satisfied with anything
less than walking on water! It is not a matter of is it
possible. We already know that it is because Peter did
it. God is no respecter of persons. If Peter did it, you
can as well. Set your goal to walk on water.

God has called each one of His children to serve Him.
Everyone has a different calling on their life and serves
God in different ways. Whatever way God has called you to
serve Him, set your goal to walk on water, meaning have
the faith to serve God to the best of your ability, knowing
that as long as you are keeping your focus on Jesus you
will walk on the water. Can you serve the Lord sitting in
the boat? Sure. But if you are going to serve the Lord,
why not get out of the boat and walk on the water?
Sitting in the boat doesn't require much faith at all,
walking on the water requires great faith. If you want to
be the best for the Lord, you have to give your best to
the Lord.

I am praying for you today. Praying that you will hear,
and respond to this word of encouragement from God today.
He loves you, cares about you, and wants the best for your
life. We will always have storms in our life. That is
never going to change. We can either spend our life
focusing on the storms, or spend our life focusing on the
One who can calm the storms. The fact is, you will never
be all God has called you to be as long as you are focusing
on the storms. Keep your eyes on Jesus and YOU can walk on
the water!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller


***If I can help you in any way you can contact me
through my personal email at bkeller@liveprayer.com

***ARE YOU 100% CERTAIN WHERE YOU WILL SPEND
ETERNITY? The fact is you will die one day. At
that moment, you will either spend eternity with
the Lord or be cast into everlasting darkness
forever separated from God your creator. To know
for certain you will be forever with Jesus, go to:
http://www.liveprayer.com/bdy_salvatn.html

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT! Never miss
receiving your Daily Devotional again. LPeMail is
an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE! Get your
LPeMail account now at: www.lpemail.com.

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer
Daily Devotional is now available via AUDIO each
day. Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html
Also, you can now listen to the Daily Devotional by
phone by calling toll-free, 1-888-382-4662, or
access it on your wireless device by going to:
http://wapdd.com

(C) Copyright 2006, Bill Keller Ministries.
All rights reserved

************************************************

May God bless you as you learn from this message!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2006 Donald W. Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home