Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Thoughts

Good morning, Spiritual People!

Are you feeling motivated this morning?

I hope so. I know that I am!

I feel very blessed today to have this opportunity to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Today is a day when we could and should spend the day thanking God for all that He has done for us . . . and showing His love to others.

Pastor Bill Keller has blessed me very much over the last few years through his Daily Devotionals sent by e-mail. From those many messages, I've learned to start my day with Bible reading and prayer. I've also gained a lot of knowledge about what the Bible says about how to live my life, and I have become more obedient to God through this knowledge. I hope you will find similar inspiration from Pastor Keller's messages.

Here is information that Pastor Keller sent this week about some of the many ways you and those you love can gain from what he shares through the www.liveprayer.com site:

1. Distribute Liveprayer Daily Devotional - I need people to take each day's Daily Devotional and forward it to everyone that you know. This is a great way to help spread God's Word on the Internet. Also, post it to various blogs and message boards that you frequent.

2. Liveprayer TV Program - Tell everyone you can about the TV program. The program is on "live" every Monday thru Friday from 10-11pm EST (9-10 CST, 8-9 MST, 7-8 PST), exclusively on the Liveprayer.com website in virtually HD quality. Each night I deal with the hot issues of the day and in people's lives, and viewers can call in for prayer or to ask questions. It is a unique program like nothing else on TV.

3. Jonah Project - Tell everyone that you know to check out the Jonah Project. This is the vehicle God has given us to bring together true followers of Jesus Christ in these last days in one group that can make an incredible impact on the spiritual course of this nation and in millions of people's lives. There is a vision video on the Jonah Project homepage that clearly lays out how God can use this group in these last days. You can access the Jonah Project website by going to Liveprayer.com and clicking on the Jonah Project link.

4. Liveprayer Church - We are already getting incredible feedback from people who have been coming to the services each week at the new Liveprayer Church. This is a great resource to share with people, especially those who currently don't have a church home or won't go to a regular church for whatever reason. Get the word out about this new online church to everyone that you know.

5. Video Daily Devotional on Cell Phones - Next Monday is the launch of this exciting, cutting-edge use of modern technology to minister to people. As of next Monday, get everyone that you know to go to the Liveprayer.com homepage and get signed up for this incredible FREE daily ministry to people via their cell phones.

6. Fundraising - Unlike other ministries, Liveprayer has ZERO paid fundraisers or development people. Again, I just never went the route all major ministries go of having a staff of people who do nothing but contact donors and go out to raise funds. All we do each day, all that we provide is made available for FREE to take God's Word into the marketplace and impact lives for Christ. Obviously it takes money to operate. I've simply shared our needs and walked by faith that God would provide each month. Raising money is a special gift. I am praying that those who have that special gift and want to serve God will help me in this area.

May God bless you, your family, and all you do!

Donald W. Mitchell
Chairman, Mitchell and Company

Copyright 2008 Donald W. Mitchell

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger success4teeninfo said...

Dear Prof. Mitchell,

I read some of your reviews on Amazon and must commend you on all that you are sharing with the rest of the world.

I write for teens, as you and I know they are in that crucial stages of their lives where they can easily make or break themselves.
Many of the problems we face as adults could have been easily avoided, if we had learnt the right habits from the onset.

Our future leaders (teens), primarily need to be exposed to the word of the living God and I believe every other areas of their lives, will fall into place.

My books influence teens in their spiritual,financial,social,academic,and lots more.

Kindly visit my sites at www.success4teens.info, www.lauralyseight.com.
I will also be grateful if you can review some of my books.

Thank you,
Laura Lyseight.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home