Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blurbs Needed for a New Christian Book About Witnessing

Good morning, Spiritual People!

Are you feeling motivated this morning?

I hope so. I know that I am!

I also hope that 2008 will be your best year so far.


I'm writing a book about ways that all Christians can bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to more people based on a global contest (as described in Charisma) that was completed last year.

If you write Christian books, provide Christian programs on television or the radio, or are a minister or pastor and would like to consider writing a blurb for the book, please send me an e-mail at save_more_souls@yahoo.com /.


May God bless you.

Donald W. Mitchell
Chairman, Mitchell and Company

Copyright 2008 Donald W. Mitchell

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home