Friday, April 13, 2007

Many Wonderful Entries Received for the Contest to Save More Souls

Good morning, Spiritual People!

As you know, I've been registering people for the contest to save more souls through Jesus since August 2006. I would like to thank the many people from around the world who took time to register and enter their ideas. I appreciate your interest in assisting this Christian project.

As of Easter, the contest closed for receiving entries.

I'm delighted to let you know that many interesting and valuable ideas were shared. I believe that most Christians will find one or more of these ideas to be personally inspiring and interesting to work on.

The entries are being catalogued and evaluated now. After that will come the judging.

I'll announce the winners here and share some information about each idea so that you can begin to apply these approaches to your own Christian life. I'll also let you know how to get into contact with those who proposed the ideas and practices so that you may participate directly with them if you choose.

After the announcement will come the big challenge of writing about the winners. After the materials are available, I'll share information about how you can acquire copies.

May God bless you, your family, and all you do!!

Don

Copyright 2007 Donald W. Mitchell

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home