Thursday, March 16, 2006

Enjoy Your Life through Jesus

Good morning, Happy Souls!

Bill Keller wrote a devotional today that I
recommend to you. He has given me permission to
copy his e-mails, and I'm sure he would be happy if
you would share this with people you know as well.

Are you enjoying your life, despite its challenges?
If yes, your relationship with God is probably sound.
If not, it's time to work on that relationship.

Please read on.

*********************************************


DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY MARCH 16, 2006
( John 10:10 )

"I am come that they might have life, and that they
might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 KJV)

Are you enjoying your life? Seriously, take a moment
right now, think, and honestly answer me, are you
enjoying your life? I am not asking you if everything
is perfect in your life, since that will never be the
case. We will always have things that we are facing,
battles to fight, challenges to overcome, that is
simply part of living in this sin-filled and fallen
world we are passing through. But today I want you
to take some time and reflect and tell me whether you
are enjoying your life or not.

In my time with the Lord very early this morning,
this is the question God asked me. As I was praying
for the things I had on my list to pray for,
spending some time after that just fellowshipping
with the Lord and talking to Him about different
issues, He stopped me and simply asked, "Bill, are
you enjoying your life?" Without any hesitation I
told the Lord that yes, I was really enjoying my
life. Despite the problems and trials we all have
to face in our life, despite the never-ending
challenges of Liveprayer, the bottom line is I look
forward to each day and truly enjoy my life.

Afterwards, I was thinking back about this seemingly
strange question He had asked me, but the more I
thought about it the less strange it really was.
You see, the Lord wants us to enjoy our life. After
all, the Bible tells us that He came to give us life
and LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY! This is a Biblical truth
that we often forget and I am afraid a promise from
the Lord we don't embrace enough. What happens is we
get so caught up in our day-to-day trials and
tribulations we forget that we are supposed to be
enjoying our life along the way.

Here is the key and the message I want you to hear
today. No matter what your trials may be, no matter
what your challenges may be, no matter what your
battles may be, you can still enjoy your life and
embrace the promise that Jesus came to not just give
us life, but life more abundantly! That means
despite the hurts and pains you may be experiencing
today, you can still enjoy your life and the abundance
Christ promised you.

I already know many of you have stopped reading and
are typing emails that basically are asking me how
you can enjoy your life when you are going through
a divorce, or dealing with a major health crisis, or
in bondage to some addiction, or have serious
financial problems, or children who are living in
rebellion to God, or need a job, or any number of
things that may be going on in your life today.
The answer is your relationship with Christ!
Because of HIM, you can face all of the problems that
are out there and still enjoy your life.

Jesus told His disciples in the Garden that they
would have trials and tribulations in their life, but
He added to "be of good cheer" because He had
overcome this world. We can never forget that because
of the victory Christ won on the cross 2000 years ago,
we have the victory over whatever problems life may
bring our way. We can go through a divorce and be
victorious. We can battle major health problems and
be victorious. We can battle an addiction and be
victorious. We can face severe financial problems
and be victorious. We can face whatever life throws
our way and be victorious because of HIM!!!

I love you and care about you so much. I want to
encourage you today that if you are not enjoying your
life, it is time to START! The fact is today is the
only day you are certain of, tomorrow is promised to
none of us. Each day we wake up is a gift from God
and we need to treat it as such. No matter what we
may have to face during the day, we have to never
forget that Christ is living within us, we have His
strength, can live in His victory, and that is why
we can go through the day with that peace that passes
all human understanding and unspeakable joy.

I will be praying for you today to start enjoying
your life. Simply know that it is never going to be
perfect and that there will always be challenges to
face, hurdles to overcome, and trials to endure.
That is just part of this journey we are on. However,
because you know Jesus, you have His strength, His
promises, His hope, and the assurance that when this
short journey is over you will be forever with Him.

Are you enjoying your life? If the answer is no,
then you better start. Life is too short to not enjoy
it. The greatest enjoyment of all is when we are
fulfilling our purpose which is to serve and glorify
Him with our life. I can guarantee you that if you
are allowing the Lord to use your life you will not
only find that perfect peace and great joy, but each
day ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!


In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller


***If I can help you in any way you can contact me
through my personal email at bkeller@liveprayer.com

***ARE YOU 100% CERTAIN WHERE YOU WILL SPEND
ETERNITY? The fact is you will die one day. At
that moment, you will either spend eternity with
the Lord or be cast into everlasting darkness
forever separated from God your creator. To know
for certain you will be forever with Jesus, go to:
http://www.liveprayer.com/bdy_salvatn.html

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT! Never miss
receiving your Daily Devotional again. LPeMail is
an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE! Get your
LPeMail account now at: www.lpemail.com.

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer
Daily Devotional is now available via AUDIO each
day. Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html
Also, you can now listen to the Daily Devotional by
phone by calling toll-free,1-888-382-4662, or
access it on your wireless device by going to:
http://wapdd.com

(C) Copyright 2006, Bill Keller Ministries.
All rights reserved


************************************************

May God bless you as you learn from this message!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2006 Donald W. Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home