Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Track Progress Daily in The 400 Year Project to Live Spiritually Better than a Billionaire

Good Evening, Servant of God!

Are you feeling motivated this evening?

I know that I certainly am! 
I've recently started a new blog that delivers daily progress on The 400 Year Project, which supports research to show how to make breakthroughs in every form of human endeavor, including more spiritual individual living. 

Be sure to check it out to gain even more information concerning how to live a more spiritual life with the Lord at:
Please let me know how I can help. 

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus! 

With best regards, much appreciation, and all good wishes,

Donald W. Mitchell
Founder, The 400 Year Project and Author of 2,000 Percent Living

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Donald,

I got your blog URL from amazon reviewer. I am a published author on Amazon Kindle. Need your help regards review. My book title: 'Think the Best and Be The Best' Author - S.O. Ebenezer. needs review. Genre: Leadership, Motivational & Spiritual. Would you to review for me while I give you as a GIFT. Thanks for your time sir.

Samuel Olorunda

12:21 PM  
Blogger Tony Chew said...

asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
datahk 2019

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home