Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Introduction to This Blog

Good morning, Happy Souls!

Many people see all the beauties of life being tied up in having lots of money. For those who strongly believe this way, they may spend decades working in every possible way to accumulate wealth.

But instead, each of us can choose to nurture our souls first. With God behind us, our material needs will be met and we will prepare both better for this world and the next.

In this blog, I will begin by reprinting entries from my popular blog, Live Better than a Billionaire on Five Dollars Extra a Day (http://livebetterthanabillionaireon5dollars.blogspot.com/) so they can be accessed more easily. I will also write special blog entries from time to time for those who are interested in spiritual more than material matters for life improvement.

Please send me your suggestions for this blog.

May God bless you!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell


1 Comments:

Blogger Donald Mitchell said...

You're welcome, Peter.

I appreciate your encouragement. I'm enjoying writing this blog very much.

I feel more and more strength from God as I pursue this blog.

May God bless you!

Don

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home